Tuesday 7 February 2012

oh fuck

753381046 here. Under area 392 of my jurisdiction, there was a report of the Knight squad being engaged in combat. More accurately, it was reported that they were "being hunted".

I'm invoking a code 157, to be carried out IMMEDIATELY. All squads deployed to adjacent areas, get out of sight. NOW. Do NOT engage in combat, I repeat, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ASSIST THE KNIGHT SQUAD. Get out of the bloody area as fast as you can after you receive the all clear, not before. YOU ARE LIABLE TO BE SHOT IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW ORDERS. Jan, you're to follow the convoy in once the investigation is completed. We'll keep you posted. Photo, you're with me.

Godammit, the rest of you, STAY INSIDE THE BLOODY CAFE. It's the safest place we have right now. NO MATTER WHAT, YOU DO NOT FOLLOW ME, YOU DO NOT GO TO ENACT ANY SORT OF PLAN. YOU SIT ON YOUR FUCKING ARSE AND AWAIT ORDERS.



oh my god its all going wrong all at once

1 comment:

  1. ....why was everything going to hell in a handbasket not commented on? The fuck?

    Well, I suppose I'm in this for the long haul now.

    ReplyDelete