Thursday 10 November 2011

Fucking Gorgeous

Finally a fucking assignment worth my damn time! The other day we finally got new fucking assignments, instead of having to pick up the dregs where we could get them because the entire squad was under some kind of weird work stop thing. I don't even fucking know.
But I had a kill assignment! Finally! It's fucking wonderful.

The target? A middle aged asshole whose name I don't really give a fuck about. Lets just call him asshole. Asshole was infected at a strange age by his two teenage daughters who did the smart fucking thing and joined up when they realized they couldn't win. But asshole got suspicious, tried to stop them.
So we kill the asshole, and that's my job. I kind of figure they should've made the kids do it, but apparently that was not the decision made. Coddling the kids isn't going to make them work better, but whatever.

So I track down the asshole on his way to work-it's a long commute, so I just follow the fucker for a while. Sit next to him on the train. Asshole never suspects a thing. Starts flirting with me, which was a bad fucking move. Obviously.
So I lure him out at a stop midway down the line, telling him I knew a place for us to go. He was the fucking boss, so he didn't much care about being late. Agreed fucking quick. Far too damn eager, the idiot. I lure him to a quiet corner of the terminal, the offices for the night crew. No one's fucking there, it's deserted.
Asshole the dumbfuck doesn't suspect a damn thing, starts pawing at me and trying to kiss me as soon as I lock the door behind us.
But then I don't have to play nice anymore. I make nice just long enough to hamstring the motherfucker, leaving him helpless on the ground. He proceeded to beg, so I took my time about snapping his bones under my boot and roughing him up before stabbing him in his idiotic heart and watching him gurgle as he died.
Cleanup was easy-tile floors, all I needed was a mop and some bleach, then I discarded the body in one of the long abandoned tunnels. The ones with rats as big as bulldogs. They'll clean him up quick and no one will ever see or hear from him again.

1 comment:

  1. 22 times you cursed, 23 if you count the tags.

    This is starting to become a habit of yours.

    ReplyDelete